Our school is supported by a variety of team members focused on providing a holistic approach to learning and the school environment.
Guidance & Student Services
The counseling office provides mental health support, as well as scheduling assistance and career education / counseling. Learn more on our counseling page.
- School Counselor - Jacqueline Brown
- School Counselor - Shaylynn Brandl
- School Counselor - Meghan Kershaw
- School Psychologist - Astrid Rasmussen
Supporting the physical needs of our building, our facilities team ensures that our school environment is clean and conducive to learning. Discover more about Facilities & Maintenance.
Day Maintenance - Steph Loeffler
Day Maintenance - Charles Benavides
Night Maintenance - Charlie Levosky
The health office team strives to maximize each student's potential by removing health-related barriers to learning. Learn more about the district’s Health Services.
- School Nurse - Madeline Hersh
- Health Aide - Mary Wurzer
Learning coaches support all educators through personalized coaching and professional learning, fostering effective, exciting, and meaningful learning experiences for all.
- Learning Coach - Sarah Warren
- Librarian -
Healthy bodies support healthy minds. Our Nutrition Services team works to provide two nutritious and delicious meals each school day. Learn more about Nutrition Services.
- Café Manager - Kimberly Killian
- Café Staff - Dana Trimble
- Café Staff - Deb Holzhauer
School Resource Officers
School Resource Officers keep a focus on safety and security at all of our school campuses, contributing to a safe learning environment. Learn more about Safety & Security.
- Student Resource Officer - Dillon Walker